Monday, October 21, 2013

Music Mondays: Paper pusher's playlist

I'm not usually the kind of person who's like, "Ugh. Mondays." But today has been one of those Mondays. You know the ones - the hit snooze two (okay, three) times, forget to do one stupid thing and it puts you a half hour behind schedule, spill your latte, forget to pack a drink with your lunch, drive around the God-forsaken parking garage-turned-death-trap because no one uses turn signals for literally 15 minutes until you find a spot, then walk into work and get handed this: 


and are asked to file it all by end-of-day. Yeah, it's that kind of Monday. The kind where for me, if I don't have music to keep me going, I'm sure I would still be filing that stack instead of sitting here writing this.

So, based off of my massive girl crush on Ellie Goulding, and thanks to Spotify Radio, welcome to the inaugural Clothed Blog Music Monday (CBMM) playlist - entitled "Paper pusher's playlist" because, well, that's literally what I did today for an hour and a half of my life.

1. Stay Awake - Ellie Goulding
2. Toes - LIGHTS
3. Sooner or Later - Mat Kearney
4. Radioactive - Marina and the Diamonds
5. You Need Me, I Don't Need You - Ed Sheeran
6. I Need Your Love - Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding
7. Body Work - Morgan Paige ft. Tegan and Sara
8. Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine
9. Hearts Without Chains - Ellie Goulding
10. Wake Me Up - Avicii
11. Roar - Katy Perry
12. Swoon - Timeflies

Listen to it on Spotify here!

How about you - what were you/are you working on today? Did you listen to music to motivate you? Share what you're listening to in the comments section!


1 comment: